Xarelto Lawsuit Helpline
IVC Filter Lawsuit Helpline
Xarelto Extensive Bleeding Lawyers
IVC Filter Fracture and Injury Lawyers
Blood clots can be dangerous. If they move to the brain they can cause a stroke. If they move to the lungs they can cause a pulmonary embolism. But, some of the treatments have proved dangerous as well. Blood thinners like Pradaxa and Xarelto
have no antidote resulting in dangerous excessive bleeding which cannot be easily stopped. IVC Filters
are an alternative to capture the blood clot before it can get to the brain or lungs but, if left in too long can fracture and particles can migrate resulting in serious injury and even death. Other complications include: Thrombosis, fracture of the IVC Filter, IVC perforation, pulmonary embolism and Infections.
Blood Thinners For Blood Clots- Dangerous
Xarelto Extensive Bleeding Lawyers
Blood Clot Capture Surgical Implant- IVC Filters Dangerous
Bard IVC Filter Lawsuits
Cook IVC Filter Lawsuits
C.R. Bard IVC Filter Lawyers For:
Recovery IVC Filter
G2 IVC Filter
G2 Express / G2X Filter
Cook IVC Filter Lawyers For:
The Xarelto- IVC Filter Helpline is more then just experienced Xarelto- IVC Filter lawyers. We are managed by a female medical social worker with over 20 years experience in both medical counseling and working with attorneys. She has helped 100’s injured by manufacturers of drugs and devices and connected them to highly qualified lawyers. We have a special concern for seniors whose lives have been altered by pharmaceutical companies that have chosen profits over people.
We speak to 100’s of people a month and help them locate and get the support they need. Our Xarelto lawyers have years of experience helping seniors injured by dangerous drugs and devices. We have female lawyers and lead counsels in our network. Xarelto- IVC Filter Helpine lawyers have been dedicated to the representation of class action claims involving defective medical products for many years.
Xarelto Lawyer News Alert
Xarelto Lawsuit Cases Are Scheduled As Bellwether Trials For Early 2017
Xarelto lawsuits have been consolidated under Honorable Judge Eldon Fallon of the Eastern District of Louisiana in a multidistrict litigation (MDL) comprised of over 2,800 cases
Xarelto lawsuits gave been consolidated in Multidistrict Litigation 2592. Xarelto lawsuits have been filed against Bayer AG and Janssen Pharmaceuticals . They all allege that Xarelto side effects caused serious gastrointestinal bleeds, brain bleeds, and hemorrhages which cannot be controlled, as well as hemorrhagic strokes and deaths. Selection for lawsuits for the Bellwether trials Xarelto extensive bleeding lawsuits are set to begin January 11th, 2016. The Xarelto MDL is being overseen by Judge Eldon Fallon in the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Xarelto Extensive Bleeding?
Did Xarelto cause an extensive bleeding injury or death of a loved one?
Did the bleeding issue occur after January 2012?
Do you have medical records that say you or they took Xarelto?
Did you take Xarelto and develop uncontrolled bleeding or another serious complication? Did you lose a loved one due to extensive bleeding from Xarelto?
Xarelto has warnings for severe complications including:
- Internal Bleeding,
- Blood Clots,
- Gastrointestinal bleeding- bleeding ulcers
- Brain Bleed
Our lawyers are no longer accepting Pradaxa cases since the settlement of $650,000,000.00. has been reached. Our lawyers are currently accepting Xarelto excessive bleeding cases nationwide
What Is Xarelto?
Xarelto (rivaroxoaban) is an anticoagulant developed by Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen Pharmaceuticals subsidiary and Bayer Health Care.
Xarelto has been prescribed to reduce the risk of stroke, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE) and blood clots. injuries. It is prescribed to people with non-valvular atrial fibrillation and following knee and hip replacement surgery to prevent blood clots.
Xarelto Can Cause Excessive Internal Bleeding and a Brain Hemorrhage
What is a Brain Hemorrhage?
A brain hemorrhage is caused by an artery in the brain bursting and causing localized bleeding in the surrounding area. Extensive bleeding is fatal. Xarelto causes extensive bleeding. Class action lawyers are accepting cases for brain bleeds from patients taking Xarelto.
What Happens During a Brain Hemorrhage?
When blood from trauma irritates brain tissues, it causes a brain bleed. The pooled blood collects into a mass called a hematoma. These conditions increase pressure on nearby brain tissue, and that reduces vital blood flow and kills brain cells. This can be fatal.
Bleeding can occur inside the brain, between the brain and the membranes that cover it, between the layers of the brain’s covering or between the skull and the covering of the brain.
What Causes Bleeding in the Brain?
Xarelto And Our Senior Population
There are several risk factors and causes of brain hemorrhages. The most common include:
- Head trauma. Injury is the most common cause of bleeding in the brain for seniors
- High blood pressure. This condition can weaken blood vessel walls. Untreated high blood pressure is a major preventable cause of brain hemorrhages.
- Aneurysm. This is a weakening in a blood vessel wall that swells. It can burst and bleed into the brain.
- Blood vessel abnormalities. Weaknesses in the blood vessels in and around the brain.
- Amyloid angiopathy. This is an abnormality of the blood vessel walls that sometimes occurs with aging. It may cause many small, unnoticed bleeds before causing a large one.
- Blood or bleeding disorders. Hemophilia and sickle cell anemia can both contribute to decreased levels of blood platelets.
- Liver disease. This condition is associated with increased bleeding in general.
What Are the Symptoms of Brain Bleeding?
The symptoms of a brain hemorrhage can vary. They depend on the location of the bleeding, the severity of the bleeding, and the amount of tissue affected. Symptoms may develop suddenly or over time. They may progressively worsen or suddenly appear.
If you exhibit any of the following symptoms, you may have a brain hemorrhage. This is a life-threatening condition, and you should call 911 or go to an emergency room immediately. The symptoms include:
- a sudden severe headache
- seizures with no previous history of seizures
- weakness in an arm or leg
- nausea or vomiting
- decreased alertness; lethargy
- changes in vision
- tingling or numbness
- difficulty speaking or understanding speech
- difficulty swallowing
- difficulty writing or reading
- loss of fine motor skills, such as hand tremors
- loss of coordination
- loss of balance
- an abnormal sense of taste
- loss of consciousness
If you or a parent or grandparent is on Pradaxa you must be aware of the potential for brain bleeds.
General Symptoms of Xarelto bleeding include:
- Unusual bruising or bleeding / hemorrhaging
- Pink or brown urine
- Red or black tarry stools
- Coughing up blood
- Vomiting that resembles blood or looks like coffee grounds
- Bleeding from the gums
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Joint pain or swelling
- Weakness and swelling of the arms, hands, feet, ankles or lower legs.
Dangers Of Xarelto
One of the dangerous side effects of Xarelto is uncontrolled bleeding.There is not antidote and the extensive bleeding can be fatal.
- Xarelto can cause many types of bleeding
- Bleeding from the rectum
- Intestinal or abdominal bleeds
- Bleeding in the brain which can be fatal
FDA And Xarelto
Jul 1, 2011 the FDA Approved Xarelto (rivaroxaban) to Prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis in Patients Undergoing Knee or Hip Replacement Surgery, In January 2014 the FDA issued a warning label change for Xarelto to include a risk of bleeding. Physicians were to promptly evaluate any signs or symptoms of blood loss and consider the need for blood replacement. A specific antidote for rivaroxaban/ Xarelto is not available.
Signs of excessive bleeding or potential complications from Xarelto include
Xarelto Lawyers Filing Lawsuits For Xarelto
- bleeding which can be serious, and sometimes lead to death, It may take longer for any bleeding to stop
- unexpected bleeding or bleeding that lasts a long time
- unusual bleeding from the gums
- frequent nose bleeds
- menstrual bleeding that is heavier than normal
- bleeding that is severe or you cannot control
- bruises that happen without a known cause or get larger
- bruising more easily
- coughing up blood or blood clots
- feeling dizzy or weak
- pink or brown urine
- red or black stools
- unexpected pain, swelling, or joint pain
- vomiting blood or vomit that looks like “coffee grounds”
- death from severe or excessive bleeding
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- stomach pain (ulcers, nausea, heartburn, bloating)
- kidney failure (kidney bleeding)
- hemorrhagic stroke cerebral hemorrhage
- heart attack
- brain hemorrhaging
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured by Xarelto call the Xarelto Lawyer Helpline today.
Xarelto may lead to excessive bleeding and other complications that could cause severe injury or even be life threatening. If you or a loved one has taken Xarelto and experienced complications contact the Xarelto Helpline today so that we can answer your questions and connect you with an Xarelto lawyer to discuss your potential Xarelto Lawsuit.
Contact an Xarelto- IVC Filter Attorney
If you or someone you love has taken Xarelto and suffered from any extensive bleeding injury or you lost a loved one from bleeding contact us today.