Get Your Texas Pradaxa Lawyer
Texas Pradaxa Lawyer Network has Texas Pradaxa lawyers ready to help you if you have been injured by Pradaxa extensive bleeding in: Dallas, Houston, Abilene, Amarillo, Austin, Arlington, Beaumont, Brownsville, College Station, Corpus Chrisit, Del Rio, Denton, EL Paso, Fort Worth, Galveston, Houston, Huntsville, Killeen, Laredo, Lubbock, Mcallen, Odessa, San Antonio, San Marcos, Tylor, Victoria, Waco, and Wichita Falls Texas.
Texas Pradaxa Lawsuit Criteria
- Bleeding events leading to hospitalization of the patient.
- Hospitalization can involve blood transfusions, surgery and/or other treatment.
- Admission to a hospital is key.
- Bleeding that causes death before reaching the hospital.
- You cannot be taking another anticoagulant (aspirin, warfarin, Xarelto) and Pradaxa at the time of the bleeding event.
- You cannot have continued taking Pradaxa after a bleeding event while on the drug.
If you have been injured by or lost a loved one due to a bleeding event from Pradaxa contact us today
Get a Pradaxa lawyer today