Nationwide Xarelto Lawyers Filing Lawsuits
Our Nationwide Xarelto lawyers understand that you trusted your physician when they prescribed Xarelto. It was meant to protect your loved one from a stroke or other cardiac problem. But, the manufacturers of Xarelto were not upfront about the lack of an antidote for their product and it’s potential dangers. Call us and speak to an experienced dangerous drug lawyer. Our Xarelto lawyers have decades of experience.
U.S.A Xarelto Lawsuit
What is Pradaxa?
What Is Xarelto?
Pradaxa is an anticoagulant used to prevent stroke in Cardiac patients. It is often used as an alternative to the medicine warfarin. If a person who is using Pradaxa requires unexpected surgery, from a fall for instance, the physician treating the patient may have a far more difficult time stopping serious bleeding, because the patient’s blood is unable to clot.
Both Xarelto and Pradaxa can Cause excessive bleeding and a brain hemorrhage
What Are the Symptoms of Brain Bleeding?
The symptoms of a brain hemorrhage can vary. They depend on the location of the bleeding, the severity of the bleeding, and the amount of tissue affected. Symptoms may develop suddenly or over time.
Xarelto and Pradaxa bleeding symptoms include:
- a sudden severe headache
- seizures with no previous history of seizures
- weakness in an arm or leg
- nausea or vomiting
- decreased alertness; lethargy
- changes in vision
- tingling or numbness
- difficulty speaking or understanding speech
- difficulty swallowing
- difficulty writing or reading
- loss of fine motor skills, such as hand tremors
- loss of coordination
- loss of balance
- an abnormal sense of taste
- loss of consciousness
- Unusual bruising or bleeding / hemorrhaging
- Pink or brown urine
- Red or black tarry stools
- Coughing up blood
- Vomiting that resembles blood or looks like coffee grounds
- Bleeding from the gums
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Joint pain or swelling
- Weakness and swelling of the arms, hands, feet, ankles or lower legs.
If you are having any of these side effects see your doctor immediately. It is easy to get a spontaneous brain bleed while on Pradaxa. A brain bleed can be fatal. Signs of excessive bleeding or potential complications from Pradaxa include
Lawyers investigating most serious side effects of Pradaxa including:
- death from severe or excessive bleeding
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- stomach pain (ulcers, nausea, heartburn, bloating)
- kidney failure (kidney bleeding)
- hemorrhagic stroke cerebral hemorrhage
- heart attack
- brain hemorrhaging
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured by Pradaxa call the Fort Lauderdale Pradexa Helpline today. We will connect you with a Pradaxa Lawyer to discuss your potential Pradaxa Lawsuit.