Xarelto- Eliquis Bleeding Lawyer
Join Others In a Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West palm Beach Xarelto Class Action Lawsuit
Eliquis Lawyers Filing Brain Hemorrhage, Internal Bleeding Lawsuits
Get a Xarelto- Eliquis lawyer that understands the product and it’s potential dangers.
Call us and speak to an experienced Xarelto lawyer.
Our Florida Xarelto lawyers have decades of experience.
Florida Brain Hemorrhage Xarelto Lawsuit
Xarelto and Eliquis bleeding symptoms include:
- Unusual bruising or bleeding / hemorrhaging
- Pink or brown urine
- Red or black tarry stools
- Coughing up blood
- Vomiting that resembles blood or looks like coffee grounds
- Bleeding from the gums
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Joint pain or swelling
- Weakness and swelling of the arms, hands, feet, ankles or lower legs.
If you are having any of these side effects see your doctor immediately. It is easy to get a spontaneous brain bleed while on Xarelto . A brain bleed can be fatal. Signs of excessive bleeding or potential complications from Xarelto include
Lawyers Filing Lawsuits For The Serious Side Effects of Xarelto and Eliquis
- death from severe or excessive bleeding
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- stomach pain (ulcers, nausea, heartburn, bloating)
- kidney failure (kidney bleeding)
- hemorrhagic stroke cerebral hemorrhage
- heart attack
- brain hemorrhaging
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured by Pradaxa call the Florida Xarelto Helpline today. We will connect you with a Xarelto Lawyer to discuss your potential Xarelto Lawsuit.
There has been the establishment of a Xarelto multidistrict litigation (MDL) in Louisiana. About 130,000 patients were prescribed Xarelto in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2012, according to the Huffington Post. If you or a loved one have suffered due to Xarelto or Eliquis call the Xarelto Helpline.