Pradaxa Helpline Maryland and pradaxa maryland lawyers ready to help you for Pradaxa Brain Hemmorhage in BALTIMORE, COLUMBIA, SILVERSPRING ,ROCKVILLE, GAITHERSBURG
On December 7, 2011, the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a Safety Communication reporting that it was investigating reports of serious and fatal bleeds in patients taking Pradaxa. Pradaxa lawyers are accepting cases for Pradaxa.
Complications From Pradaxa
- unusual bleeding from the gums
- nose bleeding that happens often
- menstrual or vaginal bleeding that is heavier than normal
- bleeding that is severe or you cannot control
- pink or brown urine
- red or black stools (looks like tar)
- bruises that happen without a known cause or that get larger
- coughing up blood or blood clots
- vomiting blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
If you are using the blood thinner Pradaxa (dabigatran), you may be at risk of suffering a stroke, or even death from this dangerous drug. If you are suffering any of these side effects see your doctor immediately. It is easy to get a spontaneous brain bleed while on Pradaxa. A brain bleed can be fatal. Call the pradaxa helpline maryland.