Xarelto Extensive Bleeding Lawsuit Helpline
Get An Xarelto Bleeding Lawyer
Xarelto Complication Lawyers Filing Lawsuits
Do I Have An Xarelto Lawsuit?
Did use of Xarelto cause bleeding injury or death of a Palm Beach County loved one? Did the bleeding issue occur after January 2012? Do you have medical records that say you took Xarelto? Did you take Xarelto and develop uncontrolled bleeding or another serious complication?
- Internal Bleeding
- Blood Clots
- Brain Bleed
Our lawyers are no longer accepting Pradaxa cases since the settlement of $650,000,000.00. has been reached. Our lawyers are currently accepting Xarelto excessive bleeding cases nationwide Call the new Xarelto Lawsuit Helpline and speak to a Geriatric medical social worker and a Xarelto lawyer today. One of the most dangerous side effects for those taking Xarelto or Pradaxa is uncontrollable bleeding. Our Xarelto lawyers understand that you trusted your physician when they prescribed Xarelto. It was meant to protect your loved one from a stroke or other cardiac problem. But, the manufacturers of Xarelto were not upfront about the lack of an antidote for their product and it’s potential dangers. Call us and speak to an experienced dangerous drug lawyer. Our Xarelto lawyers have decades of experience.
What Is Xarelto?
Xarelto (rivaroxoaban) is an anticoagulant developed by Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen Pharmaceuticals subsidiary and Bayer Health Care. Xarelto has been prescribed to reduce the risk of stroke, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE) and blood clots. injuries. It is prescribed to people with non-valvular atrial fibrillation and following knee and hip replacement surgery to prevent blood clots. Both Pradaxa and Xarelto Can Cause Excessive Internal Bleeding and a Brain Hemorrhage
What is a Brain Hemorrhage?
A brain hemorrhage is caused by an artery in the brain bursting and causing localized bleeding in the surrounding area. Extensive bleeding is fatal. Xarelto causes extensive bleeding. Class action lawyers are accepting cases for brain bleeds from patients taking Xarelto.
What Happens During a Brain Hemorrhage?
When blood from trauma irritates brain tissues, it causes a brain bleed. The pooled blood collects into a mass called a hematoma. These conditions increase pressure on nearby brain tissue, and that reduces vital blood flow and kills brain cells. This can be fatal. Bleeding can occur inside the brain, between the brain and the membranes that cover it, between the layers of the brain’s covering or between the skull and the covering of the brain.
What Causes Bleeding in the Brain?
Xarelto And Our Senior Population
There are several risk factors and causes of brain hemorrhages. The most common include:
- Head trauma. Injury is the most common cause of bleeding in the brain for seniors
- High blood pressure. This condition can weaken blood vessel walls. Untreated high blood pressure is a major preventable cause of brain hemorrhages.
- Aneurysm. This is a weakening in a blood vessel wall that swells. It can burst and bleed into the brain.
- Blood vessel abnormalities. Weaknesses in the blood vessels in and around the brain.
- Amyloid angiopathy. This is an abnormality of the blood vessel walls that sometimes occurs with aging. It may cause many small, unnoticed bleeds before causing a large one.
- Blood or bleeding disorders. Hemophilia and sickle cell anemia can both contribute to decreased levels of blood platelets.
- Liver disease. This condition is associated with increased bleeding in general.
What Are the Symptoms of Brain Bleeding?
The symptoms of a brain hemorrhage can vary. They depend on the location of the bleeding, the severity of the bleeding, and the amount of tissue affected. Symptoms may develop suddenly or over time. They may progressively worsen or suddenly appear. If you exhibit any of the following symptoms, you may have a brain hemorrhage. This is a life-threatening condition, and you should call 911 or go to an emergency room immediately. The symptoms include:
- a sudden severe headache
- seizures with no previous history of seizures
- weakness in an arm or leg
- nausea or vomiting
- decreased alertness; lethargy
- changes in vision
- tingling or numbness
- difficulty speaking or understanding speech
- difficulty swallowing
- difficulty writing or reading
- loss of fine motor skills, such as hand tremors
- loss of coordination
- loss of balance
- an abnormal sense of taste
- loss of consciousness
If you or a parent or grandparent is on Pradaxa you must be aware of the potential for brain bleeds. General Symptoms of Xarelto bleeding include:
- Unusual bruising or bleeding / hemorrhaging
- Pink or brown urine
- Red or black tarry stools
- Coughing up blood
- Vomiting that resembles blood or looks like coffee grounds
- Bleeding from the gums
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Joint pain or swelling
- Weakness and swelling of the arms, hands, feet, ankles or lower legs.
Dangers Of Xarelto
One of the dangerous side effects of Xarelto is uncontrolled bleeding.There is not antidote and the extensive bleeding can be fatal. Xarelto can cause many types of bleeding Bleeding from the rectum Intestinal or abdominal bleeds Hemorrhaging Bleeding in the brain which can be fatal
FDA And Xarelto
Jul 1, 2011 the FDA Approved Xarelto (rivaroxaban) to Prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis in Patients Undergoing Knee or Hip Replacement Surgery, In January 2014 the FDA issued a warning label change for Xarelto to include a risk of bleeding. Physicians were to promptly evaluate any signs or symptoms of blood loss and consider the need for blood replacement. A specific antidote for rivaroxaban/ Xarelto is not available. Signs of excessive bleeding or potential complications from Xarelto include
Xarelto Lawyers Filing Lawsuits For Xarelto
- bleeding which can be serious, and sometimes lead to death, It may take longer for any bleeding to stop
- unexpected bleeding or bleeding that lasts a long time
- unusual bleeding from the gums
- frequent nose bleeds
- menstrual bleeding that is heavier than normal
- bleeding that is severe or you cannot control
- bruises that happen without a known cause or get larger
- bruising more easily
- coughing up blood or blood clots
- feeling dizzy or weak
- pink or brown urine
- red or black stools
- unexpected pain, swelling, or joint pain
- vomiting blood or vomit that looks like “coffee grounds”
- death from severe or excessive bleeding
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- stomach pain (ulcers, nausea, heartburn, bloating)
- kidney failure (kidney bleeding)
- hemorrhagic stroke cerebral hemorrhage
- heart attack
- brain hemorrhaging
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured by Pradaxa call the Xarelto Lawyer Helpline today. Xarelto may lead to excessive bleeding and other complications that could cause severe injury or even be life threatening. If you or a loved one has taken Xarelto and experienced complications contact Our new Xarelto Helpline today so that answer your questions and connect you with an Xarelto lawyer to discuss your potential Xarelto Lawsuit.